The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Check out my Feature with global-automotive-connection

mplavery

Hi Guys n Gals

About a year ago Tony from GAC (Global-Automotive-Connection) done a feature on my Supra for there digital magazine and its now on line ready to veiw. It had taken a little longer then planned due to the site getting launched but its now up and running and looking great

Have a look guys...here is the link

Just scroll down and click on View Now, My Supra starts on page 117

http://global-automotive-connection.com/Home/CustomAutos/magazine.aspx#/116/

ENJOY

Nice one :thumbs: My mate Lee got in touch with me a few weeks back to see if i wanted a feature doing too.

Good way of getting your car viewed around the globe, you need to show everyone your BEAST mate

I still have not seen yours up close which im looking forward to...

Looks stunning mate. Lucky man there Dan ;)

Thanks Jamesy ....

Edited by mplavery (see edit history)

Every time I see this car it's like I've forgotten how stunning it is - never tire of looking at it!! Awesome work Mike and nice feature.

Engine is a little cluttered though ;)

Nice pics Mike, it really is a stunning car.

A little less clothes from Kate next time please :p

Thank you guys.... It was a gamble going for liquid yellow but I loved the colour so much it had to be done ! Lol

Feel free to add your photo's to the best forum cars thread I started earlier. If I can be bothered when the list stops I am going to go through and list the photo's of the cars next to the owner ect so if you want to put a small bit of spec with it like bhp 0-60 ect or anything at all go ahead.

Feel free to add your photo's to the best forum cars thread I started earlier. If I can be bothered when the list stops I am going to go through and list the photo's of the cars next to the owner ect so if you want to put a small bit of spec with it like bhp 0-60 ect or anything at all go ahead.

Lol ok mate though I don't know if my car should be on the list...