The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Level Up, Bangor 18th November

jim

ShoWerks are running an event in the Flagship multi-storey carpark in Bangor on Sunday November 18th. It's from 3pm until 8pm, the carpark's covered so will be sheltered and there are about 200 available spaces in total. Because it's a show, cars will need to be there early to get put into their spaces, maybe arriving around 1pm. There's been quite a bit of interest so far, spaces are likely to fill up quickly. If anyone's interested in coming to show their car we could arrange a club stand and get everyone a spot together but I need to know asap so that I can reserve the space.

Jake...yours going to be ready by then? Darragh...yours still be on the road by then? Jamie, Marty, Colin? Anyone else interested?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 car stand booked, I've got

Jake

Marty

Colin

Darragh

Dave (suprageek)

Johnny

6 is no problem at the minute, still waiting to hear from Colin and Marty. If anyone can't make it will you please let me know as soon as poss please, there's lots of interest so far.

- - - Updated - - -

D'oh, forgot about Neil, will fire him a text to see if he's up for it too.

Guest suprageek

just some bodywork mate had a wee slide in the rain and a few bit are needing repaired, this guy is v good but hes always dead busy and he makes ya wait! lol

Must get a chat to you about who you use and how much he charges, I put a new wing and door on mine in August (had rust on both, mine's facelift too) and had the whole side painted as well as the skirts touched up again, wheels painted and the boot smoothed. Wee kid opened his mums door as I was passing a couple of weeks ago and took the wing mirror off and left a big dent in the new door :( typical!

Still not good, but not as bad as we thought then Jamie. You coming round (you could nurse it, it's not far)?

I was in yesterday sorting out floor plans and did a test drive up and down, the ramps were no bother which was great...mine would have a hard time over quite a few speed humps.

Arrival times will be sorted towards the end of the week Jakers, we're waiting on final numbers to sort it out. Looks like around 200 cars give or take, which is as many as we get for SW Live down at the marina, so it looks like it's going to be good. I'd say probably between half 1 and 2 for arrival, show runs from 3 - 8.

Any word whether Marty and Colin are going? I've a 5 car stand booked, but at the minute it looks like just Johnny and you, Neil said he'd try to call over, not sure about Darragh and Jamie's a doubt.