The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Noobie needs info XD

Guest Babyblue2u

Guest Babyblue2u

Ok, Just bought a 1993 toyota supra twin turbo all stock, runs GREAT, but.... i want to mod this thing to the T, money is not an option. someone told me the world record was 7.538 at 183mph im gonna beat that but i want to know best parts best everything for its 2jz ... like the title says NOOBIE needs info...

:rolleyes:

Money not an option, drive your car to titan say here is a few hundred thousand build me the fastest supra.

Agreed let the people with the brains build it and you fund it. Then more than likely crash it and have to start again. Out of interest what kind of cars have you owned in the past?

Guest Babyblue2u

Lets see... first car was a 1947 dodge pickup never gonna sell it, second was skylark wagon sold that, third was a 2000 mustang gave that to my cousin cus he won a bet :rolleyes: , fourth was a( gift from my late uncle ) mercedes benz slk, i had a beautiful 2006 cadillac escalade but Oh my God escalade insurance is worse than being on nancy grace's shit list i got rid of that ASAP and said F it so i just bought a supra and here we are now

Guest Babyblue2u

well when you have an escalade just sitting around, never drive it and have to pay x amount of dollars on insurance get back to me on that. the only reason i got the car was on impulse

Edited by Babyblue2u (see edit history)

That last comment reminds me of this guy. But you won't get the reference.

http://reddishnews.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/harry-enfield-loadsamoney.jpg

Or maybe he would, UK school kids are off this week aren't they? Our poster could just be pretending to be from the US. Can we have IP, e-mail address info for further investigation and lolz?