The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mapping in Scotland

bigbloodyturbo

No one i would trust mate TBH.

If you can book RyanG all you would pay for mapping and his Travel Expenses, which might be a bit as your way up there.

Or you could drive off boost down to see him, thats what i did. :D

edit - Wallace Performance im sure they worked on Supraman(Ryan's car) and TBH id pull my car out of there

No one i would trust mate TBH.

If you can book RyanG all you would pay for mapping and his Travel Expenses, which might be a bit as your way up there.

Or you could drive off boost down to see him, thats what i did. :D

edit - Wallace Performance im sure they worked on Supraman(Ryan's car) and TBH id pull my car out of there

I might have to do that I think. These guys are complete nobs, if I wasn't offshore I'd be round there now to take the car away. They've had it for nearly 3 weeks and have just told me that I'm not getting mapped untill the 13 th of November, all they've done in 2.5 weeks is the cold start?????

I wouldn't trust Wallace performance with any performance side of things on my car! Like geo has suggested give Ryan a shout and see what he says/suggests?

I've been told the guy that used to do the mapping and knew his stuff was called Russ but has since left to go somewhere else, I thought there might of been somewhere else in the northeast that could do it

I've been told the guy that used to do the mapping and knew his stuff was called Russ but has since left to go somewhere else, I thought there might of been somewhere else in the northeast that could do it

Not that I'm aware of bud, like geo said again there's nobody on this side of border

what are you actually getting done bud?

I blew my hg on my tt 2 years ago so I decided to fix it myself and single it as a wee project in my spare time when I'm not offshore. I bought stewartW's syvecs and ordered a loom from ryan due to it being auto. All I needed Wallace to do was map the car for its bigger injectors and obviously the new turbo, that was it.

Mr bigbloodyturbo i believe that the person from wallace that was good left to go to HQ Performance in Dalgety bay whom have a rather good dyno so the pro tuners on here seem to think, thats not to say they are without risk as all dyno operaters will tell you. I've been told by a few people that they know what they are doing. The other place that has been recomended can help but don't think they have a dyno so don't know who they source out the work to and they're East coast to.

Mr bigbloodyturbo i believe that the person from wallace that was good left to go to HQ Performance in Dalgety bay whom have a rather good dyno so the pro tuners on here seem to think, thats not to say they are without risk as all dyno operaters will tell you. I've been told by a few people that they know what they are doing. The other place that has been recomended can help but don't think they have a dyno so don't know who they source out the work to and they're East coast to.

cheers mate, I've been in contact with him this morning, very helpful chap:-)