The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New to the Supra scene!

Guest Dcowan1991

Guest Dcowan1991

Hey my names Dominic. I have just bought myself a 1993 Toyota Supra N/A Japanese import. I'm new to the Supra scene and i'm hoping to get the info on the good and the bad of these cars. So far it has been all good. This one i bought is in immaculate condition. It was imported in 2006. Its all original except a 5Zigen exhaust, coilovers and alloys. It still has the original tools in the boot along with the Japanese doughnut. I've posted some pictures below, Can you give me your opinion on how it looks please.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to your info that you give me.

P.S. The alloys are going in to get refurbished in a dark gun metal grey. The chrome is really not my cup of tea. I might be interested in buying a front splitter or maybe just getting that one colour coded.

DSC01174.jpg

DSC01175.jpg

DSC01177.jpg

DSC01181.jpg

DSC01179.jpg

Guest Dcowan1991

Yeah the wheels are in BAD condition. They do go with the silver body but it really is too bling factor for me lol.

Cheers for the feedback.

Guest Dcowan1991

Hi there Geo.

Im based in Falkirk at the moment. All that I need is to get my handbrake cable checked out. If I go over a bump the Handbrake light comes on then goes back off.

Cheers for the welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks LOGIE.

Welcome mate. As Geo said there are plenty of us in the area. Mabye try and come along to one of our monthly meets at Xscape in Glasgow.

Thae car looks good. Very similar to how mine was when I picked it up. As already mentioned get a front lip and facelift indicators and it'll be sweet

Hi and Welcome to the Club :)

Can anyone tell me what kind of wheels they are? I'm thinking Brabus? [ATTACH=CONFIG]159810[/ATTACH]

They look very depressing. I'm thinking of a word what starts of U? Unbeautiful is close. Not sure what wheels are they but for sure they don't look good.

Car looks great :cool:

Guest Dcowan1991

Thanks for the welcome guys. Yeah I will try to come along to one of the meets. The wheels are being painted this week hopefully.

Thanks again for the welcome. Absolutely fantastic car to drive. Obviously not as fast as a turbo but its a very good cruiser with good power. And its manual!! lol

Cheers

Dom

Hi there Geo.

Im based in Falkirk at the moment. All that I need is to get my handbrake cable checked out. If I go over a bump the Handbrake light comes on then goes back off.

Cheers for the welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks LOGIE.

Welcome to the club bud. Check your brake fluid level that might be putting the handbrake light on,if its low it will move about over bumps making the warning light come on.