The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wind Deflector

Tonz

Hi all, I was just woundering if anyone could help me. I put my car into the garage to have it's MOT done and saddly Mr garage man had a little accident and managed to snap off my drivers side wind deflector. He was nice enough to say that he would replace it but that was back in april and he's not having much luck finding one, so could anyone please tell me were to get one or if anyone has a part number from toyota, I would be very greatful. Thanks.

Yep, very rare! Though saying that I had them on both my Supra's! :D

My previous one, my friend snapped it whilst on a tunnel run by head butting it whilst rushing to get into the car!

He was like, don't worry I'll buy you another one... I told him how rare they were :(

I bought the last sets that Toyota Japan had in stock a few years ago, not sure if Toyota Europe or USA will have any left if you want to check the part number is 08613-14139

I'll have an ask around and see if I can find any more stock.

Hi Matt

Thanks for your email

Am I right in thinking that the Toyota Supra does not have a door frame around the window?

Our deflectors go into the channel where the window runs up to

This may be the reason why we don’t supply for this model.

Thanks

Alex

That's my reply from CLIMAIR UK regards to wind deflectors.