The mkiv Supra Owners Club

na-t inlet, whats out there?!

tkddav3

Hey kiddies, the power bug has infected me and im now craving abit more, 581bhp is plenty powerfull but id love to see mid 6's, bigger injectors, 4" exhaust and new inlet im hopefully to be on the search for (not just yet)...and whatever else i need to push up the numbers. oh and im sticking with the T04z as its a great set up and the noise makes me cream my little pants like an african kid seeing a mars bar for the first time.

i know theres plenty of inlets available for the gte but what about the ge? ive seen a few but i just wanna know whats out there? ideally something like a greddy?

i know theres ones on ebay, but i think knowing its from ebay might worry me about build quality and it going boom :blink:

my current inlet does the job well and would probs see more power, im curious whats on available?!

enlighten me my fellow members, id be eternally grateful...well kinda

You only posted this thread because you're scared we might overtake you in power! ;)

Dont be chasing numbers now dave :)

aha not gonna lie seeing you catching up has spurred me on abit! but was always gonna happen mofo ;)

What do you have currently ?

Was there not one in the for sale section a while ago, a matte black item

sold a while ago mate, pm.d not long back!

ooh i like that very much, definitely worth a think about. might need to save up for that one :)

Saw a thread about putting a GTE Upper on the GE lower runners

i think i heard this too matt, might be worth a think about, dont think i could bring myslef to cut up a beautifull greddy inlet though!

He he he he Dave! Tut! Tut! And I thought I might of had you! Lol :p

mwahahaha gotta try and stay one step ahead of you boys dont i ;)

If you weld TT upper runners to NA lower runners you should find a GTE inlet that bolts straight into it.

FSMoto make some SWEET na-t parts, but the price stings.

aslong as its not crazy money i dont mind saving for one!

FSmoto is a straight swap. you can buy a few extra's that include a complete swap out. They have fitment for ICV and TPS. Its a simple swap over. Can supply with a decent TB as well.

just had a look on thier site and the stuff looks good, not cheap but anything worth having hardly ever is.

and jamie id love a hypertune but thats gonna be crazy money!