The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pic Request: HKS Silent Hi-Power Exhaust 2jzGTE Model

Jellybean

Thanks Nic! Thats Nice, I am going for the Stereo type angled looked

Does the rear pipe stick out far, she looks fairly flush

Did anybody have any experience with fitting these ? fairly straight forwarrd, few bolts and gaskets, all hardware and instructions supplied in the box?

I had one of these on my Single, wouldn't have another. It's not particularly quiet, but it makes the car sound very dull compared to Tanabe Medallion.

I have the Sard Mig Arouse on at the moment very similar if not quieter than the Tanabe Medallion (3 boxes), I reckon she is in around low 80db mark

I am looking for something with a bit more DB and the angled exhausted look; was interested in the HKS system due to build quality, fitment and my mate has it on his R33 ; looks, sounds nice!

But I will conceed it is not as quiet as you would expect! I would prefer if it was quieter

• 2 months later...