The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Introducing your newest member!

Polemarch

Hi all,

I've just joined your forum and thought I'd say hi before I launch into 100s of posts as a complete stranger :-) I've had my Supra 18 months now (non-turbo Aerotop) and and about to change it for a twin turbo. I have big plans including all sorts of 'upgrades' and I look forward to chatting to you all in the future. This place seems a good home for Supra owners so I've joined as a member and will get started soon.

I have my old car up for sale and at the same time I'm on the hunt for a new car, just didn't want that to be my first post :-)

My name is Polemarch, well, Michael really :-) and lurk about in the Cardiff area of our grand island.

Hello Michael :)

OK, now you have been a member for 4.5 hours, time for your second post :p

What are you selling? (Someone has to be the first to ask) :D

Hi there. Thankyou for the welcome, that was pretty overwelming :-) I'm going to post the details of my car as soon as I get permission. I've paid my £10 membership so I guess I just need to wait for the admin dude :-)

Here are a few pics just so you can see I'm a 'proper' supra owner. :-) BTW, what are the most common nicknames for Supras? I know the Subaru drivers have their scoobies.

I'm looking to sell my old Supra ASAP so the price will be pretty good (I think so anyway :-)

Thankyou.

I know it's not the bet time to sell an aero-top. I've spent too much time looking at bpu level 1 upgrades though and now I've got the urge to experiment! :-) Also, I've never owned a petrol turbo car of any kind so its quite exciting.

Until I can post in the for sale section could anybody give me a rough price to sell my car for? The basic spec is as follows and the only downers are the mileage (92k and a lightly scuffed front left wheel). Thats it :-)

Toyota Supra 3.0l Aero-Top

18" MOMO allows (with goodyear tyres)

Kenwood CD Tuner

Uprated infiniti speakers

OEM bodykit fitted

1993 K Reg

6 months MOT & TAX (passed last MOT perfect bar the fog light, forgot to put in a new bulb :-)

I'm looking for a quick sale so I can get on buying my new turbo 'Suppy'/Soop :-) What price range would you all advise? Your probably the best people to ask and your the kind of people that own these cool machines. Thanks.

Off to post about upgrades... :-) Mmmmm.