The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BEWARE - "Pro-Carbon design" on Facebook!!!!

Carbon_Bullet

I came across a so called company on Facebook of all places by the name of "Pro-Carbon Design"

Now at first the amount of pictures an so called evidence they show in pictures advertised a vast amount of carbon products for all types of vehicles looks brilliant! They do all types of custom parts, ie spoilers for supra's and now there producing loads of custom carbon parts for GTRs,

Well there full of S@#%

I stupidly handed over £450 in May this year and I'm still waiting for my spoiler to arrive!!

I constantly send messages asking for dates etc, come to the date there's always an excuse! 23(today) was the final straw, as yet again another delay for a stupid reason! They won't refund me as they have no money but yet the have there own accountant :/

I've basically had my money stolen an will never recieve anything,

Stupid me really !!

Just a quick note so no other persons fall into there trap either!

They work from either Malaysia or Lithuania, keep changing names so I haven't got a clue who is who !

So please stay away from them, if you have dealt with them an had a postive result let me know as I may have hope lol

- - - Updated - - -

Please pass this on to any other car forum you are a member off!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic