The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Are there really just this many Supra Turbos currently licensed in UK?

Nikue

And how many have been written off :(

It's got to be Uk's. There were over 600 Uk manuals to start with and they are down to about 1/3. Autos are still plentiful, never mind J specs.

If you are telling me that there is only 400 supes left then 10% of the Uk population went of Dragonball last year....lol..!!

It's got to be Uk's. There were over 600 Uk manuals to start with and they are down to about 1/3. Autos are still plentiful, never mind J specs.

If you are telling me that there is only 400 supes left then 10% of the Uk population went of Dragonball last year....lol..!!

I thought there were just under 700 UKs sold in total, with circa 100 being Manual cars?

I don't think so, it includes all registered vehicles including imports, provided they are on a British plate.

Does not include SORN vehicles though or untaxed vehicles. In Supra terms that probably accounts for a lot.

Supra Turbo Auto is a sub catagory of Supra Turbo, so 224 Supra Turbo's of which 198 are automatic.

Leaving 26 Supra Turbo Manuals, not 224. Sounds about right to me.

I thought there were just under 700 UKs sold in total, with circa 100 being Manual cars?

Sorry, I meant around 600 cars with 1/3 or 1/4 being manuals. Auto Uk specs are still reasonably common though. I can't be arsed digging up the orginal thread but this has been covered a lot. That said, it does look like that website is basing it's figures on UK cars and not imports.

Seems a lot less then I would of thought [sHOCK][/sHOCK]

http://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=toyota+supra+turbo

With the amount that have been broken lately I wouldnt be surprised!

Good in that the rarer they become value should increase!;)

That's MK3, MKIV's were registered as Supra and Supra Auto with the odd exception being registered as Turbo .

Thats never right surely... i thought auto's were ten a penny compared to manuals!

or is that just UK specs?

I suspect it's UK's only. Just think how many have been imported in the last couple of years by Jurgen alone..!!

And how many have been written off :(

As said above it is MkIII's not UK or MKIV's and for reference there were 628 UK's sold in Total and there are about 215 left. Those figures are only til the end of June this year too and not to date. There are about 2000 MKIV's in the country as of the end of June also.

2000 manual supras? in the uk? that seems uber high!

Who said that ?

Supra on the Howmanyleft site is a mixture of NA Manual, NA Auto, Turbo Manual and Turbo Auto. Unfortunately the DVLA weren't very organised when registering them and just called them Supra. Some got registered differently and some got registered as MKIII's.

Edited by Tyson (see edit history)

Who said that ?

Supra on the Howmanyleft site is a mixture of NA Manual, NA Auto, Turbo Manual and Turbo Auto. Unfortunately the DVLA weren't very organised when registering them and just called them Supra. Some got registered differently and some got registered as MKIII's.

Oh seeing as it listed the other models auto etc as well as just the "supra" category i assumed that was the na. Very true though, my car is registered as a twin turbo, but its an na.