The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra valuation?

uzzyuzzy

Hi

Been looking for a rz vvti since selling my GT4 last June. It seems like a perfect market for buyers but prcies are still all over the place.

Just came across this on pistonheads and was wondering if it's fairly priced?

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/supra/toyota-supra-turbo-rz-vvti-6-speed-1998-do-luck-front-px-welco/576447

Toyota Supra Turbo RZ VVTi 6 Speed(1998) Do-Luck Front PX welco (2004) £10,999

Advice welcome

Thanks

Uzzy

Looks a nice car buddy, and is a good price for a mint vvti 6 speed. Depends if it's that mint in real life.

If you've that kind of money definitely speak to Jurgen mate. He's an importer on here and his cars are spotless. Definitely the way I'd go if I was after another. :thumbs:

Edit-

I've just seen it's a single. Seems a bit cheap to me mate, you'd want to check that over very carefully and find out who built and mapped it. There's no mention of what engine management it's running either?

Edited by nige-rz (see edit history)

£11k is cheap for a late 6 speed single, I'd imagine it would be more £15-16k.

As mentioned above it depends who has built & mapped it which can determine a good buy.

Though let's put it this way, you can easily break this & get your money back, them brakes alone are worth a fair bit ;)

Its a pretty crap advert to say the least which always worries me, is it blue or white ?

Is it really a private sale as it screams trader to me.

PBC perhaps or is it too cheap for them :D

As a buyer you really need a spec list of parts fitted, who by including who mapped it etc

or your in the lap of the gods as to how long it'll last.

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

Its a pretty crap advert to say the least which always worries me, is it blue or white ?

Is it really a private sale as it screams trader to me.

PBC perhaps or is it too cheap for them :D

As a buyer you really need a spec list of parts fitted and who by including who mapped it etc

or your in the lap of the gods as to how long it'll last.

+1

Definitely written by a trader with little knowledge of these cars. Looks like a bargain on the face of it, but I'd be very cautious.