The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm new lol

nazams

Hey boys and girls!!!

I'm new to the supra site joined last year but never had time or a supra to come on line. Mostly been into skyline tbh I have a R34GTR 2.8 600hp and a R32GTR 2.6 450hp ad now a have a bug for a supra lol

Now that I'm looking on buying a supra I would appreciate any pros and cons on buying one. I want the a twin turbo one 6speed manual any colour. I will be getting early next year.

If you own a R34GTR RB28 Then lets be honest you must have some money so why not go the full works and buy a Single turbo supra. If you buy the TT 6 speed you'll find that slow in comparison. Not saying the Twin turbo supra's are slow because by all means there not and are still very fast cars even in todays world :).

Welcome to the club mate! :)

Thanks guys warm welcome!!!

Well I like to buy a standard and get everything done that way I know what's been done done and what's not.

Only thing I need to see is I get the right model as there is a few.why I want a 1999 6speed is there where the last one made and if I'm right they would of been build better with slight changes

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350588430.549421.jpg

Thanks guys warm welcome!!!

Well I like to buy a standard and get everything done that way I know what's been done done and what's not.

Only thing I need to see is I get the right model as there is a few.why I want a 1999 6speed is there where the last one made and if I'm right they would of been build better with slight changes

[ATTACH]159324[/ATTACH]

Oh you can do better than that with the pics come on lol

Hello and :welcome:

I like your thinking behind wanting a standard car so you know the whole modification / tuning history - it's definitely what I consider to be "the right way," even though it's often the FAR more expensive way... :salute:

Oh and the biggest pro of a Supra over a Skyline is that it doesn't look like a taxi... :D

How laggy are 3.0 single turbos??

I've literally just got mine back (yesterday) from having a single upgrade and, although the weather and other factors have conspired against me so that I haven't managed a "proper" test drive yet, I think I'm able to state with confidemce: they're not! :) I guess it's like anything though - get it done right and you're laughing!

Edited by DaveR (see edit history)

Hello and :welcome:

I like your thinking behind wanting a standard car so you know the whole modification / tuning history - it's definitely what I consider to be "the right way," even though it's often the FAR more expensive way... :salute:

Oh and the biggest pro of a Supra over a Skyline is that it doesn't look like a taxi... :D

It's the best way dude the first time I bought I bought a modified I was told its got XYZ but when I started to to a little of own touches turned out to be something to totally different and pay double the price for **** all.