The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Dual Mass Flywheel

Geo

I believe it is the same flywheel yes, but LUK do not suply these anymore for the supra in europe

i found this in the states > http://www.carolinaclutch.com/ShowItem/105925%20Toyota%20New%20LuK%20Dual%20Mass%20Flywheel.aspx

Not sure about the question.

But I have a top notch balanced and lightened version for sale.

Might be of interest to you ;)

Question is, is a Toyota DMF the same as a LUX one? i.e Do LUK make them for Toyota? see link above?

does the flywheel make any noise mate?

I bought a oem dual mass flywheel from toyota (not supra) last week and it had LUK stamped on it. so yes toyota use luk flywheels and clutch kits. a worn dual mass flywheel does make a knocking noise normally goes away when clutch pedal pressed down. you can measure the travel of the flywheel and endfloat to find out if its worn.

I bought a oem dual mass flywheel from toyota (not supra) last week and it had LUK stamped on it. so yes toyota use luk flywheels and clutch kits. a worn dual mass flywheel does make a knocking noise normally goes away when clutch pedal pressed down. you can measure the travel of the flywheel and endfloat to find out if its worn.

Mine is stuffed mate, everytime i change gear i get the a tin can full of nails nosie, in every gear change. I just go this back from the company above

this is the factory flywheel made by luk for the aftermarket. if you bought from toyota you would get the same flywheel with toyota and the oe # etched on it with the Luk name embossed on it. mine will have the aftermarket # etched on it with the same Luk embossing. forward me your complete ship to address for the shipping price