The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats my stealth car worth, Moment of madness

dude

Will prob regret this but whats my black stealth car worth? Its non running needs only a few bits to finish like turbo oil and water plumbing and ecu fitting and mapping.

Theres prob more but heres the spec I can remember (ive had a bang on the head)

1993 shell completly fitted with facelift parts (loom, dash, etc etc)

Rebuilt motor with wiseco pistons and arp bolts just checked and bearings etc look like new

BL turbo manifold (new and wrapped, never run (NR) )

Tial WG (NR)

comp 6775 polished turbo (NR)

Titan built trans (new NR)

Titan Hi Stall converter 3500 stall (new NR)

FMIC

2 X trans coolers

engine oil cooler

UK front and rear brakes

grooved rear discs

Braided Lines

LSD

1200 cc titan injectors (new NR)

Billet fuel rail

Billet triple pump hanger

twin walboros

aeromotive reg

Tanabe touring exhaust

Volk CE28 wheels refinished in black chrome

Brand new Nitto reat tires same spec as R888

TRD strut brace

Trial rear (genuine)

Trial skirts (genuine)

Bomex front

Electric Ganador mirrors

HID lighting

UK hood scoop

Fully dynamatted

facelift seats

4 X defi BL black guages

black headliner

black carpet

MP3 player

Parrot

Toad alarm

New heater matrix

Private plate L3 TRD

6 months MOT left only done 200 odd miles since mot'd

Car will need the turbo plumbing, fuel hanger and pumps fitted and comes with new Syvecs ECU, you may need a few sensors for this, I have oil pressure and maybe Bosch O2 sensor. It should according to comp put out 850 ish HP at high boost and run 9's on the set up but is completley street driveable and well mannered. I will map the car if required in with sale price. Motor has very low miles and trans and converter have never run, turbo set up is brand new. With the tire height and gearing it should hit close to 200mph and run high 9's at around 145 mph on drag radials. I have a set of new L19 head studs unfitted that can go with it and I was going to fit some SRD 264 cams so this would be an ideal time to fit the studs if you wanted.

Finace can prob be arranged

IMG_0588.jpg562206_420163284667305_397405193609781_1875245_44298612_n.jpgDSC_4043.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]159275[/ATTACHP1020209.JPGP1020210.JPGP1020206.JPGP1010934.JPGP1020203.JPGP1020204.JPGP1010934.JPG

P1010108.JPG

P1010109.JPG

Edited by dude (see edit history)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

£25k all day - but it won't go for that. £20k at a push in this market mate. I'm getting people haggling over £20 parts.

A bit less than that will buy it guys, its a non runner, we are too busy for the guys to finish it and I want a TR6 was looking to just unload it and have it back to map if required. Someone will get a bargin as I have found a TR I like

john have you taken too much of your medication dont let the cat out the bag man

I dont see it as ever being 25K when finished, maybe 20K IF it runs the 9's and does 200 mph, pretty confident it will run low 10 - hi 9 first time out though, its a one off turbo specially built not to hit to hard and pull all the way to 8500 rpm, someone can get a bargin that they wont lose money on if they make a decent offer. I cant be trusted in a fast car, i'll just get nicked, thats why I bought a Range Rover, diff on the bikes, I can normally make myself scarce on those but the car is too easy to catch by the plod.

I wouldn't sell a car like this! Keep it ;)

Been there done it.................years ago, got the bikes for a buzz and Daywalker that will run 7's and maybe 6's when its built I'm too badly hurt to be able to finish this in the foreseeable future so its best out the way, its a rare opertunity and one of the best looking nicest supras ive seen, it just sits so right, proper mean and its got all the right bits.

Lol you've got some balls. If only you actually knew this guy :D

LOL He will be fine till I reckon feb/march till I get to the gym etc and back on the juice, I have a lot of £££ outstanding and a few peeps are taking the mick so it will be time then to pay some visits, one idiot owes me 13K and just put £400 in my bank and ive found out hes living in a hotel and eating in restaurants every night and in my cond theres nothing I can do about it..........................................apart from plan !!! LOL Anyway Graham is my illegitamate son apparently