The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lee at SRD

haz182

I dont post on here too often but just wanted to make a quick comment about my first trip to SRD today;

Wanted a quick once over on one of my supras today and abit of advice, so popped down to SRD and have to say they are the most helpful and nicest guys. i would highly recommend them to anyone. Only problem being its made my mind up about them putting a 6 speed in my single over the winter now :D

Was nice to meet you today, look forward to working on the car :)

I dont post on here too often but just wanted to make a quick comment about my first trip to SRD today;

Wanted a quick once over on one of my supras today and abit of advice, so popped down to SRD and have to say they are the most helpful and nicest guys. i would highly recommend them to anyone. Only problem being its made my mind up about them putting a 6 speed in my single over the winter now :D

You could buy my engine and HKS Twins and do something very similar :)

haha dont tempt me further.. 3.5 for the manual will empty me out for a couple of months...

but i think i will be having your pillar pod from you.. im going back to SRD on Wednesday, if Lee has the gauges we spoke about earlier ill send you cash for it via paypal....also for the twin setup if i end up getting persuaded to buy that too ;) !

haha dont tempt me further.. 3.5 for the manual will empty me out for a couple of months...

but i think i will be having your pillar pod from you.. im going back to SRD on Wednesday, if Lee has the gauges we spoke about earlier ill send you cash for it via paypal....also for the twin setup if i end up getting persuaded to buy that too ;) !

Yea :) I've got 3 people PM'ing me on the Twins, but none have come up with the funds yet. First one gets it. These are special turbos as well :)

Just a quick post from me also as first visit today for a oil change and advise on maximizing potential of engine, couldn't have been more helpful and a very profesional setup.

Will be spending a few quid later this year with Lee and looking forward to around 650 horses.

Thanks James, appriciate that :)

Just a quick post from me also as first visit today for a oil change and advise on maximizing potential of engine, couldn't have been more helpful and a very profesional setup.

Will be spending a few quid later this year with Lee and looking forward to around 650 horses.