The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I think i brought the wrong supra

Guest nitro321

I have found that the most accurate way to find your 0-60 is

Get your revs up from stand still

FLOOR IT

Then count 1, 2, 3, etc

Now it's very important to say Mississippi in between each count other it won't be accurate

TOP speed

Find a really really really really really really long road and floor it through every gear...when the car does not go any faster...then that's your top speed

Let us know how you get on bud

Lol did you test drive it? Surely you would know that it wasnt going to be quick enough for your needs!

Btw Am i the only one thats noticed the influx of stupid threads and stupid new owners recently?

Personist..!!

If you have bought an NA I imagine your 0 - 60 would be around 6.5 - 7 seconds depending upon the mods/condition of the car. Unless you go for Nos, then you are not really going to improve on those type of figures.

As mentioned previously, a good test drive should have shown how slow they are. I had an NA for three and a half years and loved it but now I have a TT the power is quite addictive.

H.

I have a feeling that I have missed out some joke at DragonCol :D

It was an epic conversation between Pig and Burna after a few pints. We were talking about forum members and Burna said "I have never met him in real life". Jon then asks "Is the internet not real life then?" and it all went downhill from there.

Brace yourselves for lots of clapping smilies and "real life" comments.

H.

It was an epic conversation between Pig and Burna after a few pints. We were talking about forum members and Burna said "I have never met him in real life". Jon then asks "Is the internet not real life then?" and it all went downhill from there.

Brace yourselves for lots of clapping smilies and "real life" comments.

H.

I can imagine it right now :rlol:

Them two are just hilarious!! :D