The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Member- Tej

Guest Supramacy

Guest Supramacy

Hi Supra members, my name is tej and I'm a new member. I'm a big fan of the supra ever since I saw it in the Fast and furious film, in all it's orange glory. However, I do not own a supra but intend on buying one shortly, as a project car. I've just joined up today, as I see this forum as a great platform to help build my Supra and judging by the picks of some of your guys Superb Supra's, I'm in the right place :)

Guest Supramacy

Cheers for the welcome lads. It's good to know there are Supra enthusiasts close-by :)

Being a student and self-funding, I'm on a tight budget, so I was just after the lower spec Toyota Supra 3.0 turbo

Guest Supramacy

Haha, you can tell I'm a new member :s

So is the 3.0 turbo liftback mid spec and twin turbo the highest spec?

Ive priced a couple of Supra's up, £1,999 and £3000 for the 3.0 turbo liftback. My budget was around £2500-3000 but I'm not sure if I'm being realistic, as I want to save on the purchase of the car and put more outlay on aftersale parts......

Guest Supramacy

Thanks again for all the welcomes :)

So what would be a realistic budget for a turbo?

Any good websites besides from autotrader to lurk? I see on autotrader they put turbo in the title and then in their description, say its a non turbo......

Cheers for your help guys :)

Thanks again for all the welcomes :)

So what would be a realistic budget for a turbo?

Any good websites besides from autotrader to lurk? I see on autotrader they put turbo in the title and then in their description, say its a non turbo......

Cheers for your help guys :)

£5K for a decent J-spec Twin Turbo :)