The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Previous Supra owner returning to Supra ownership and the site!

Rich.2211

My names Rich, I've owned two Supra's previously and now returning now for my third :)

I was previously on here as Supra-duper, but seem to have lost the password to that account and closed associated email address so have made a new account ready to sign up for another year of membership. I'm located near Staffordshire and would like to start attending a few more meets once the next Supra's up to scratch. I previously attended the Hooters meet in Nottingham so going to aim to make that again this year.

Here's a couple of pictures of my previous Supe's:

The white one was a BPU TT Auto (404.9bhp at Dynodaze) which got sold to be turned into a promotional single turbo'd track car for a tuning garage in Milton Keynes. Whether they completed it I've never found out. The yellow was a Supra I bought as a red NA Manual, that I rebuilt with lots of new parts and had resprayed.

I'm currently on the hunt for another NA Manual, but this one will be a long term keeper so got to be the right one! I'm off to view and hopefully drive home Kniff_666's car tomorrow morning at 9am. Fingers crossed :D

Welcome back dude, i loved your yellow supra i was stunning! I dint think im the only one who was shocked when you sold it so soon after finishing it

Hi mate, yeah it was a shame to sell it but needs must at the time, and the so called "teacher" I sold it to made £2k out of it by lying about the spec. I had the job of informing the latest owner unfortunately. Anyway that's one massive sore point, just concentrating on getting back behind the wheel of a proper car as Josh42 put's it and making this the best one yet :D

Hi mate, yeah it was a shame to sell it but needs must at the time, and the so called "teacher" I sold it to made £2k out of it by lying about the spec. I had the job of informing the latest owner unfortunately. Anyway that's one massive sore point, just concentrating on getting back behind the wheel of a proper car as Josh42 put's it and making this the best one yet :D

Ah right thats not very good!

Are you buying a na or tt this time? Proper car! I like that :)

Ah right thats not very good!

Are you buying a na or tt this time? Proper car! I like that :)

I'll be happy with a nice looking NA for the time being whilst I build myself back up financially :) When the time comes (January probably) I'll source a TT lump and fit that. I'll just be happy to be back in a Supra to be honest!

Edited by Rich.2211 (see edit history)

I remember both those cars! Welcome back...why don't you just contact a mod and have your password reset for you old username!?

Good point, that would of made quite a lot of sense. Was kind of in a rush as looking to collect the next Supra in the morning and got all enthusiastic! I'll stick with this though now, especially as I'm halfway through the process of registering as a full member again

i forgot to mention 1 thing to you before you drove off (don't worry its not a bad thing)

As you may or may not have noticed on your drive home the car still has the original japanese speed limiter on it. Unless you were trying to get above 115mph (i am sure you weren't) you would not have noticed.

Just thought i should mention it.