The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone lend me standard parts???

Guest chalky

Hi,

Looking for a few standard bits to get my RZ-S through SVA, can anybody lend me the following:

Standard air cleaner

Rear spoiler (may not need this)

Suspension (hop to f**k i wont need this!!!)

Front seats (again may not need these)

steering wheel

alloys, standard bodykit and exhaust i already have.

Situated in southampton

Can collect from anywhere fairly local

Mine went through with an aftermarket filter and suspension. The spoiler shouldn't be neccessary either as they came without one as a standard option, or came with one as an option....whatever!!

I would be surprised about the seats too, as they have been plenty of well modified cars come through those docks and that SVA ( I have seen them myself).

Problem is now everyone has to use ESVA (enhanced) which means a car has to be very close to factory standard, unfortunately. I know that you can give your car to SVA companies and they will do a this for you, but heard too many stories of butchering of bumpers, etc..to not do it myself.

Thanks

Yes anything pre97 that needs SVA will have to pretty much standard. Anything 97+ (unless SZ Auto) cannot be SVA'd meaning it will have to be a track day car for a few years!!!

Anymore than 10years old and you can have what you like, as long as it passes MOT (it wont need SVA)