The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Weird thing went on last night?....

WaLKeRR

Well as the story goes :p we set off out on a Friday as usual to meet a few friends at krispy kreme's which is roughly 15miles or so away as we arrive i tell the other cars i need to go in asda for some drinks n some crisps etc as i pull into the car park the car loses all power steering and all the dash lights come on but car is idling? so i manage to park the car and open the bonnet thinking my new crank pulley had gone, only to find that the power steering pulley had come loose and luckily the nut was in the undertray and i had some tools at hand, so put the nut back on as tight as it would go without snapping, re-routed the belt and all was okay just very strange as to why it came off

Rob

mmmmmh krispey kremes

Yess!! strawberry onessss

- - - Updated - - -

You weren't Kroozin were you?? Maybe the pump was changed in the past?

And proper kroooooooozin! after it was all fixed took a drive round manchester, i was just wondering why just seemed a little odd