The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Does anybody keep there car anymore.......

RoyBoy7

Hi Guys

I was wondering why the trend has changed !!! People seem to be building some amazing machines, then getting to the end of the project and either breaking or thinking about selling them !!! If you think 6-12 months ago how many amazing cars we had on here and then broken or sold ! Jay's car sold , Johnny G broken , Jamie's broken , Geo's black sold ( he's back in a new one , Yippee ) , Jamesy grey broken ( Ok upgrade to doluck car ) , Amir's breaking, Steve L broken . Ibar talking about selling .

Why not build a car to enjoy for years to come .

Think it's a world gone mad !!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Em i was out in one of Jurgens GTR's today, id expect my white one to be up for sale in the near future, :rlol:

These GTR's just put all that power down so well. Its blooding frightening, but the smile i had on my face said it all, :D

TBH i think people are moving on from these cars, for now i love mine, but it will get changed in the near future for a GTR simple as that

You right Geo the new GTR is an amazing Car . But you need deep pockets ! Went for a drive in a friends loved it but with it still being so new modifying costs a fortune . He just spent almost £2000 on tyres . he likes a track day or 2 and the car is still a few quid . Maybe in years to come

Building these big power supras is fun, living with one is not all its cracked up to be, keep it sensible on the build and you can have many years of fun in them.

Thats what I was thinking . When is enough ,enough ! Is a power thing or a money thing ? Does spending loads of money on a project reduce the fun of it ?

Nothing, you talk like a pro, nobody would guess you roll on a BMX :D

Im not here to cause arguments but how many people have you seen in the past saying 600-700bhp is enough for the street? Parry-10 is building his new project with your old shell and he's going for around that power so he can use it on the street.

You lot only take the piss because im 18 years old and have asked many stupid questions in the past and sometimes come up with the odd wrong answer.

But what makes me different from anyone else so im not allowed to answer a question?

Im not here to cause arguments but how many people have you seen in the past saying 600-700bhp is enough for the street? Parry-10 is building his new project with your old shell and he's going for around that power so he can use it on the street.

You lot only take the piss because im 18 years old and have asked many stupid questions in the past and sometimes come up with the odd wrong answer.

But what makes me different from anyone else so im not allowed to answer a question?

To OP: I for one intend to keep my Supra until the end of time! No other car on the road does it for me in the same way. Maybe the uber-priced exotica, but as far as real-world cars go I'd rather have my Supra than literally anything else. Just because, really... :)

To OP: I for one intend to keep my Supra until the end of time! No other car on the road does it for me in the same way. Maybe the uber-priced exotica, but as far as real-world cars go I'd rather have my Supra than literally anything else. Just because, really... :)

I'm similar, once mine is finished it will stay, there may be a GTR next to it in the garage though ;)