The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi from West Sussex!

Guest PooM

Hi everyone

My names Steve and for the past 10 years I have been a loyal Honda fan. However, I have always loved Supra's and considering the fact I keep finding myself doing a great impression of a Single Turbo Supra, I guess it's a sign haha :)

This is my car at the moment.

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/168887_427613467261818_651165430_n.jpg

Obviously, I will be looking round the forum for as much info on what to look for etc, but anything that someone can throw in here to help out would be great :)

I will be looking for a 6-speed TT Manual Aerotop :cool:

Look forward to joining you all soon! ;)

Thanks for the welcome guys! Glad you like my Accord! :p

Hello mate - where in west sussex are you from?

The Honda looks pretty good, for a Honda ;)

Any more pics looks like its slammed with masses of camber - always a winner :)

Haha! Thanks dude! Yea it "was" slammed with masses of camber, but for that reason I took the wheels off. As it handled like poo! I like to drive my cars, so it wasn't ideal. :(

Was fun while they were on, the wheels are now sitting in the garage now and will probably put them on the next car I own (hopefully a Supra, that's if the PCD etc is the same)

Oh, I'm from Horsham! Where you from? Not seen many Supra's about, apart from a silver one in Horsham that I see every now and again!

Here's another pic of her at a Honda meet. :)

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/250916_438564762840970_542078007_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the club, you have a few of us in West Sussex, good luck with the search!

Thanks mate! Yea, I'll have to learn which cars you all drive so I can do some spotting when I'm out and about! :)