The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New!!!

Guest Nikolay Velev

Guest Nikolay Velev

Hey guys im new to the forums just wanted to say Hi :p

I love Supras and as I told my Girlfriend I will do my best to get Supra as soon as possible I dont have driving license yet but im not really into keepin the car in UK since im originally from Bulgaria (and the insuranse will be like DA FUQ) thats why I might get one and leave in Bulgaria and whenever I go there for holiday or whatever then I can drive it... I really wanna drive it in UK so if anyone knows how not to pay some increadible money for insuranse please let me know.

Thank you for your time and count me as one of u now !!!

Supra FTW !

Guest Nikolay Velev
Hello and welcome to the club:) There's really no way around for cheaper car insurance unless you find a UK Spec supra. They are cheaper then imports but good luck with your search.

Ye thats what I wanna do get a Supra from UK then send it to Bulgaria and when I can get a cheaper insurance in couple years I can drive it in UK.

oh I been looking in autotrader and all this and I saw couple of Supras 1993-4 327 bhp how much u think the insurance will be for someone thats 19 years old (how much would be for first/second driver just rufly)

Ye thats what I wanna do get a Supra from UK then send it to Bulgaria and when I can get a cheaper insurance in couple years I can drive it in UK.

oh I been looking in autotrader and all this and I saw couple of Supras 1993-4 327 bhp how much u think the insurance will be for someone thats 19 years old (how much would be for first/second driver just rufly)

£1500-2000 - Thats just a rought guess I dont really know.

Where you from in Essex?

Guest Nikolay Velev
At 19 not many will insure you tbh mate. If they do, probably around the 2-3k mark I would imagine. Depends on lots of factors though.

wait per year or month ?

Chris London Dagenham

Guest Nikolay Velev
Year mate.

yes mate what hehe ? 2-3 per month or per year please lemme know

- - - Updated - - -

Im from Romford.

shittt have u got a supra too ? :(

yes mate what hehe ? 2-3 per month or per year please lemme know

- - - Updated - - -

shittt have u got a supra too ? :(

Some of our members do actually own Supras. It's hard to believe, but there we are :)

Welcome to the club.

Mind the swearing and you'll do fine.

Guest Nikolay Velev
Some of our members do actually own Supras. It's hard to believe, but there we are :)

Welcome to the club.

Mind the swearing and you'll do fine.

oh sorry about that hehe and thanks !!

ps can anyone try to answer how much per year would my insurance be if I get supra and im still 19 years old.?