The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who can make me an exhaust?

scott87

Basically i would like to know who can and how much it would cost to make:

An exhaust pipe that goes from my second decat and then connects to the standard backbox. Either by splitting into a y shape or two pipes just before the backbox, or by using a blanking plate on one backbox side and using a single pipe. :cool:

Give him a call and say Josh with the red supra reccommended you, he should look after you;)

01922 615671

PM coming your way regarding price

Just gave him a buzz. Going down tomorrow to see him, hopefully get something sorted. Have been given a pretty awesome quote already though. :-D Just deciding whether to go for mild steel or stainless.

I have a LongLife Stainless Steel cat back on my Proton Coupe and it's the best exhaust I've ever bought. I know it's not a Supra exhaust but I thought custom made to a larger diameter than they usually use and it only cost £350. Obviously it depends on the welder but the guy who did mine looked like he would create pigeon crap and created perfection lol