The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thor Dyno Day

Marco

Hi all,

Who's up for another dyno day at THOR? I would like to go on either one of these days: saturday 13/11, 20/11 or 27/11

I got some prices through from Pete today. If we can get up to 8 cars it will be £40/car, up to 16 cars £37.50/car. It'll take about 30mins for one car. (Considering these cars are all 2WD, 4WD will take an hour, and will cost twice the price as well...)

A full day starts from 8am and lasts until 5pm with 1hr lunch. So 8 hrs total.

We have to pay 1 week in advance at least.

I hope I mentioned all that had to be said :p

Put your name in the list below if you're interested to go, and what date you prefer.

Thanks,

-Marco-

ALREADY RECEIVED MONEY FROM

Clarkey

Justin

Tbourner

ChrisB

Chase

Suprarob

Paul Laing

Thanks

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by MfS

Heey guys, yes its just a power run, no tuning.

OK, but will we get a reading for fuelling etc, as I'd like to get mine checked, or is it just a simple 'here's your bhp figure', and that's it?

Cheers

I think my fuelling's pants tbh - smells really bad since the decat (which I can understand but this smells REALLY bad!!), also a lot louder (also understandable).

And now it pops and splutters every so often on idle, usually when it's hot, not a smooth constant rev any more.

Would an ECU reset help anything like this? What does need to be done if fuelling is up the shoot? Not a MAP ECU or anything silly like that?!?!