The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone know Blueangel aka Ric?...

DARETT

I had a friend from the states contact me today with regards to some lights he ordered from Ric.

He ordered them over a year ago an paid £625 for some top secret style new lights.

Ric mixed up orders, and accidently sent out some used scrap lights 6 months ago to Jeremy, while sending the top secret one's to another customer.

He promised to send the correct lights 6 months ago.

Jeremy has been trying to contact Ric for his lights for the past few months to no avail, he's stopped answering his calls as well.

Does anyone know if Ric is ok? I know most members had great results from him and a few know him personally, but Jeremy is stuck ATM and just wants to know what's happening.

If anyone has any contact with him or knows him can they find out what's happening?..

I can collect the lights off him myself if he has them ready....

Any help is appreciated

Edited by DARETT (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

It's such a shame, as he seemed like a really nice guy when I bought the Nur Spec R off him.

Since he split from his wife, things on here have gone downhill, but up until a few months ago, he was with a new woman and seemed to be happy.

Odd how people just change, leaving members on here knackered.