The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Trip To SRD - Updated 25/10

Littler

Hi All,

As some of you know I went on a 7 hour round trip to SRD (got in an hour ago lol) to collect some goodies :D

Thought I'd share what I've got, I picked up Jamie's/Ricky's/Lee's Advan RS wheels (which I've wanted since owning a Supra) and a Lee's 4" front mount intercooler kit. Thanks Lee, can't wait to get them fitted :D

Also on route I met up with Branners and picked up some stock side pods and all the plastics for the arches and sills so I can remove the skirts and spats I currently have, cheers John for being able to meet at very short notice :)

Here's a few pics:

Wheels - Advan RS

attachment.php?attachmentid=163160&d=1358591952

attachment.php?attachmentid=163161&d=1358591952

attachment.php?attachmentid=163162&d=1358591952

FMIC - SRD 4" 3 Row - The Quality Is Superb!

attachment.php?attachmentid=163172&d=1358595085

attachment.php?attachmentid=163173&d=1358595085

Plastics & Sidepods

attachment.php?attachmentid=163163&d=1358592291

Cheers,

Adam

Edited by Littler (see edit history)

Will point there's one negative of going to SRD, I seem to have found more bits for the Supra that I want to buy off Lee :D

- - - Updated - - -

top lad! did jamie give it away at japshow about lee having those advans? gonna look awesome!

Yeah Jamie did give me the nudge about them lol, should look good with these wheels and once the skirts/spats are off and the MVP lip is on (with the ears cut off)

Will point there's one negative of going to SRD, I seem to have found more bits for the Supra that I want to buy off Lee :D

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah Jamie did give me the nudge about them lol, should look good with these wheels and once the skirts/spats are off and the MVP lip is on (with the ears cut off)

yeah i bet mate! finally someones gonna cut the ears of the mvp lip! hopefully will be taking a trip down to srd myself very soon :sly: