The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Going full bpu soon :)

thedirtycat

Well I'm bored of standard power delivery. Time for bpu. Hopefully getting caps to block of the hoses and get to fit my i-colour boost controller next weekend.

Fastcar off the forum is helping me fit it as he knows what he is doing. The car seems to go very well in the colder weather even though I'm only hitting about 0.8 bar of boost.

I can't wait to increase the boost. The car feels pretty quick now but more power is always good. Took the car for a blast down a nice straight road last night as it hadn't been run for a week and damn it went well. Felt pretty happy with the 0.8 bar of boost in the colder weather. Maybe I was at more like 0.9 bar. I have to say it really did want to rocket forward but the fact I was sat there enjoying it with only one hand on the wheel must mean I need more power ?

I can't wait to make my girlfriend cry again once I go full bpu :)

I'll give you my thoughts on full bpu power in about a weeks time. Quite excited about it from what I've read :)