The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking of selling the widebody.

Ibrar Jabbar

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats is it with everyone switching to GTR's? I think they look horrible! :imsorry:

:spank: do be so silly! horrible is harsh dont you think,

i think for most its because they are more usable in family life, but at the same time can be rapid with a few tweeks, i wish i had the money for one

LOL at some of the comments.

GTR is it, what price would you be looking for

If I got 30K for it I would be happy. :)

Dibbs on the seats and rails!lol!:D

Snap out of it mate...it's awesome!

But seriously...dibbs!;)

That's one thing I won't do is break it for bits.

:spank: do be so silly! horrible is harsh dont you think,

i think for most its because they are more usable in family life, but at the same time can be rapid with a few tweeks, i wish i had the money for one

Exactly that, time has come for me to put it away and I don't really have space for it anywhere, hence the thought of selling :blink:

I was only joking mate...I know more money is possible in breaking but some cars are too good and shouldn't be broken - there have been a fair few recently that fall in that category but the owners took that decision.

What price would you be after!?

Get some pics up Ibrar your garage has nothing! :(

project build here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?241651-My-Super-Widebody-Aero-VVTi-Turbo-6sp-project

I was only joking mate...I know more money is possible in breaking but some cars are too good and shouldn't be broken - there have been a fair few recently that fall in that category but the owners took that decision.

What price would you be after!?

No worries mate 30K would be nice.

Wish i had the space. id have it, be awesome to have a double garage with that and my GTR in it.

Space is the issue, I don't have it in the workshop and my drive is big enough for 3 cars and the garage is not wide enough. I bought the Carcoon off Ed but won't work on my drive as it's massive and will block any light into my bay window. I can put it in a nearby storage place if I need too but won't be able to use the electric operated Carcoon. What to do??

Space is the issue, I don't have it in the workshop and my drive is big enough for 3 cars and the garage is not wide enough. I bought the Carcoon off Ed but won't work on my drive as it's massive and will block any light into my bay window. I can put it in a nearby storage place if I need too but won't be able to use the electric operated Carcoon. What to do??

Is that the reason you're thinking of selling, storage/parking?

I saw this thread and thought you had absolutely lost your mind, after all the effort YOU have personally put into invested in making your dream Supra... don't make any decision about that car lightly Ibrar!! :(