The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello

Guest Pandamonium

Guest Pandamonium

Hi all,

I joined up as I'm thinking about a change of vehicles and love the supra, though if it all goes to plan probably just an n/a.

I spoke with a few of you at JAE this year, after someone shouted they wanted to see the dogs :blink: We were there with the starlets just across the way. Cracking wee cars but thinking it may be time for a change.

Anyway, great forum and hopefully I'll be about

cheers

Mark

Guest Pandamonium

I didnt want to hear that haha.

The starlet isnt much above standard, prob 150bhp max and only money available for next car is what becomes available from selling her.

Trying to keep jap, otherwise Im looking leon turbo etc :(

Guest Pandamonium

Cheers for the welcome chaps.

Yeah the wee starlet is good fun, and has potential for more but its the money needed, plus the bike is there if i want to play stupid buggers haha, getting harder and harder to justify the 3cars and bike so thinking was to change the turbo starlet and non-turbo starlet and have some rwd cruiser

Cheers

Having an N/A isnt a bad starting point mate (its horrendous ;)) only joking.

You can always get an NA and then do an NA-T conversion or TT engine transplant later down the line. (Or sell it and buy a TT when the money is available.)

I found the NA a nice little entry for RWD cars, but as said, after 6 months or so, you will hunger for more power :D

Guest Pandamonium

Thanks for the info chaps, maybe I will have to keep thinking.

I could go 200sx but the supra looks so much better.

Its great to see they have held their value, but not so good when your after one haha

Cheers

Guest Pandamonium
  • 4 months later...
Guest Pandamonium

Well back again I come, really after one now.

Unfortunately it will be na as that's all the budget will allow, but still, a foot in the door and, hopefully, a hell of a car.

Now to get starlets sold and hunting begin

Cheers

Mark

Guest Pandamonium

I would love a tt, even an auto tt, but the wife will be driving it too and she only has 2yrs ncb so that will hamper insurance, it will only be doing about 20miles a day, turbos won't even get warm, so all points go to na, at least for now till I win the lotto and give her the na and ill get the turbo haha.

Yeah the engine note is great.

What you think is easily accessible out of the na engine power wise, 240?

Cheers