The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Heated Front Seats

andz222

UK spec and Canadian/US spec (whatever that is)

You can of course retrofit them. I have done the wiring but have not got round to fitting the elements in the seats yet.

Yup here are my S2k seats with heaters in them that ill be putting into the Supra one day. Also the Jspec did have them as an option afaik, rare id say though as they probably only came with the leather.

Yup here are my S2k seats with heaters in them that ill be putting into the Supra one day. Also the Jspec did have them as an option afaik, rare id say though as they probably only came with the leather.

Nice looking seats, they should look great in a Supra. :thumbs:

What are s2k seats? Look like celica?

Did you pick these up in ireland? I was looking on donedeal for celica seats but can't find much. Also did you add the seat heaters or are they part of the seat?

How hard was the wiring? Just put UK heated seats in mine and have the buttons but now wiring :(

Wiring was a bugger, because I wanted it connected up to the fusebox to look like stock. I added two relays (one for each seat) and ran wires under the carpet to each seat. I had to buy a connector for the switch from Toyota, that cost a fair bit as I had to buy the terminals which were something like £3-4 each.

You can just bodge it by soldering to the switch direct but I didn't want to.

There is a circuit diagram on here- http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?4811-Heated-Front-Seats&p=52213&viewfull=1#post52213

The way i did it was from the switch, wires go to the two relays, I conveniently mounted these on a screw on the heater channel behind the stereo on the left. Then wires from the relay go to the fusebox under drivers kick panel and also to the seats under the carpet.

Hope thats any help to you, Photos would have been a good idea but didn't think of it at the time.

Edited by Iky (see edit history)