The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MKIVSupra.net Track Day member list

ManwithSupra

A recent thread got me thinking :)

How many people on this forum solely use their car for track or don’t mind taking their car onto a track?

I know we have a Supra Group for track cars but no one has updated it for ages. So I thought it would be good to get a new list of names for people who like tracking their cars.

Then when one of us are going to a track perhaps we can PM/Email the list of people and see if we can get a few going to the same track day. If the numbers are good and there is sufficient interest then perhaps we may be able to arrange our own day in the future.

Oh and you don't have to have a Supra to be on this list

I know there are many members without Supra's which maybe interested in a track day or two..

To see where your closest members are in relation to the UK Tracks then please see This Map

Example of what the map looks like

attachment.php?attachmentid=158664&stc=1&d=1349299864

The Track Day List - So far (As of 07/08/2013)

1. Manwithsupra - Hampshire (Southampton)

2. Hackin'n'bashin - Corby

3. John88 - Lancashire

4. Bignum - West Midlands

5. TT paul - Hampshire (Portsmouth) watching,driving

6. Paul Whiffin - North London

7. Supra Kong - East Sussex

8. Dr_jekyll - Cardiff

9. SteveR - Worcestershire

10. CanisLupus - Germany

11. SpikedJack - West Midlands

12. ajlittler - Nottinghamshire

13. Mellonman - Kent

14. neilp9876 - High wycombe

15. Josh - West Midlands (Halesowen)

16. SupraKeith - Peterborough

17. pedrosixfour - Ireland (Middle)

18. Ashbuster - West Midlands

19. TubbyTwo - East Anglia, Ipswich

20. Add Heywood - Manchester

21. Nodalmighty - Staffordshire

22. Mclarenross- Newcastle

23. downimpact - Mid Glamorgan

24. Attero - Hampshire

25. sideexitsupra - East Lancashire

26. wile e coyote - Cornwall

27. DaveR - Surrey

28. Tsia - Milton Keynes

29. Bradleyh_15 - Sussex

30. Chris Wilson - Shropshire

31. Wingnut - Mildenhall

32. Abz - London

membermap.jpg

Edited by ManwithSupra (see edit history)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have added a little google map so members can see where other members are in relation to the circuits/tracks.

This is by no means accurate to where you actually live it is only the aera in which you live.

This should help in knowing who would be "local" to the track so there is more chance of meeting up.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=202796951574290292277.0004cb2d3f65beaa224c2&msa=0

Don't know if i can join up(wrong country? ^^) but would be nice if anyone comes over for a Track day, most probably the ring ;) , and leave me a message. Met Bignum and Littlenum last year and it really was a pleasure! :)

CanisLupus - Germany

Great Idea mate, Would love to do the Ring..

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?276019-N%FCrburgring-2013

Does not matter if your not very good :)

The Idea is just to enjoy the track day and a good spirited drive but without the risk of getting caught speeding.

Shall I whack you down anyway, you may feel like it one day :)

I've done Combe, the ring, the ring gp circuit and silver stone but never in a supra, all in my old fwd car. Deffo want to start doing some in the supra though so yeahput me down :)

I've done Combe, the ring, the ring gp circuit and silver stone but never in a supra, all in my old fwd car. Deffo want to start doing some in the supra though so yeahput me down :)

I'm similar, done a lot of circuits but never in the Supe, so definitely up for getting some done so put me down for any after Feb (having a lot of work done this winter hopefully) :)

mellonman , but need to get my exhaust noise down now i can just scrap through at 105 db but not sure how they will like the screamer yet to get on track with it since going single

east london/kent

Wow 105db is right on the limit for loud tracks like silverstone, I thought mine was loud :)

Mine comes in at 102db at 4krpm @ 1/2meter.

To get it under 100db I fit an merlin motorsports end can (which looks hideous) but brings it down to 98db and does not restrict flow like bungs do. Over the winter I am going to be looking at the exhaust to make it just a little bit quieter, going to aim for 100db @ 4k

I have added you to the list but not put you on the map as yet (Will do this tonight).