The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A good place for parts

scott87

I thought id post this so other people can benefit too. Had loads of trouble finding parts for the supra with it being an import and all and stumbled across this company after discovering they retail parts to rogue motorsport. They were also the only company who put my car details in and got the correct car and part numbers not thinking it was a twin turbo or a Honda motorbike like Halfords.

Anyway got an amazing price on a set of disks and pads, and they do their own lambda sensors too which are used on rogues race cars so i have gone for two of these and they are a steal at £29 a piece.

Here is the link to there site....

http://www.autojapspares.co.uk/

Hi mate,

Good info above but if you try any of the traders on here or Steve Manley at Inchcape Toyota you will get all the parts you need from them and they will be genuine.

If you need a part number search on here for Toyodiy which is an official Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC). Quote the parts number and you should get the correct part. You can select the year and origin of your car too.

Hope this helps.

Matt

Hi mate,

Good info above but if you try any of the traders on here or Steve Manley at Inchcape Toyota you will get all the parts you need from them and they will be genuine.

If you need a part number search on here for Toyodiy which is an official Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC). Quote the parts number and you should get the correct part. You can select the year and origin of your car too.

Hope this helps.

Matt

Cool thanks for that.

However im very happy using blueprint stuff. :-) Just a heads up for those that want high quality but cheaper than toyota. I couldn't personally afford oem this time.