The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'll try again...newbie

supra_ufo

Hello All,

new to the forum, although I am sure i posted here not sure if it had timed out or not, oh well, ill keep it brief.

I am not a supra owner yet, I have a L MKiV TT T-bar waiting for me in London (hand me down) but its not road worthy yet. Came on here to buy parts for it.

Thats not a bad starting point. I like the colour and in my opinion with a different front bumper and new set of wheels will be very nice.

The forum itself is a hive of information, dont be afraid to ask questions but have a search first as its probably been asked before.

thanks for the warm welcome.

The car has been stood for a good few years with it being started now and again and drive to the petrol station.

From what I have been told it needs new tyres & a MOT and I can then drive it back up to yorkshire (providing it passes). The water pump was replaced but something is leaking (mechanic who did it has moved to brum:-/) which is the main priority. It doesnt help that I am 200 miles away from the car and I am relying on a very "busy" family member to sort it :-(

If anyone knows of any good supra mechanics in London I would like there details please :-)

Do I need to become a paid club member to have access to the for sale and wanted areas? I can read but not post...

I hope it is something simple, it means I can spend more on mods for it :-)

Josh apparently the mechanic has done a lot of good work for him in the past, he is really cheap but I guess you get what you pay for after all...

£10 for a membership is more than worth it ill read the forum and see where I have to sign up.

Cool, based in Cleckheaton myself. Might see you around :)

yup around the corner mate, used to drive through clecky on my way to batley to Dicky's gym. I'll let you know once i get it, clearing the garage out tomorrow for its arrival but the roof is mashed :-( btw luv your car, like the colour and subtle mods...

yup around the corner mate, used to drive through clecky on my way to batley to $#@!y's gym. I'll let you know once i get it, clearing the garage out tomorrow for its arrival but the roof is mashed :-( btw luv your car, like the colour and subtle mods...

lol why sensor a blokes last name? its another word for willy that starts with D

yup around the corner mate, used to drive through clecky on my way to batley to Dicky's gym. I'll let you know once i get it, clearing the garage out tomorrow for its arrival but the roof is mashed :-( btw luv your car, like the colour and subtle mods...

Cheers bud. Ah, I used to go there as well once upon a time..

Re: roof, some tarpaulin from B&Q will do the trick untill you can get it sorted. Not nice looking but better than it leaking.