The mkiv Supra Owners Club

David probably has his tail in between his legs.

David P

I realise I shall be marked a bad boy for reopening a closed thread, but my tail is most definitely not between my legs.

what i can say is david p, that these seats are in no way the ones just done a few months prior (make of that what you will).

if them seats had been sold i would of expected the buyer to get in touch (they never did and i spoke with them and they were happy with them and left in MINT condition).

In your words and several of your comments more, they're not your seats and they are your seats?

This qualifies my opinion of you and the camera doesn't lie.

I picked these up in a hurry to get home before I was snowed in and as I've said, first impressions are good, it's only when sat in and inspected closer that the poor workmanship becomes obvious.

As I explained by telephone, because they are guano these were palmed off and I was too trusting, so I bought the short straw and have taken this guano deal on the chin and have lived with it.

In response to a question on the forum I have stated that I wouldn't have your upholsterer turn up my jeans and the photographs show perfectly why I would dissuade another member from such poor quality work.

As I stated, I was quite happy to let it rest after my jeans comment and posted no more until.

During our telephone conversation you had no doubt they're your seats, you talk as your wallet guides you.

In fact, it's apparent that your demeanour is dependant on smelling profit and it was your poor attitude that has resulted in my post.

I only wish I had recorded the conversation to expose you on here.

LBM, Excuse me, I've said my lot now.

David, I really dont get this, i never palmed anything off on anyone, your deal was with me, if you was not happy with them you should have said, as far as i was concerned the seats was like new, I never noticed anything uncomftable about them what so ever, getting stuck into jurgen 2 odd years later over a deal that you never did with him is really bad taste imo.

David, I really dont get this, i never palmed anything off on anyone, your deal was with me, if you was not happy with them you should have said, as far as i was concerned the seats was like new, I never noticed anything uncomftable about them what so ever, getting stuck into jurgen 2 odd years later over a deal that you never did with him is really bad taste imo.

Spot On.

David - you are bang out of order to bring Jurgen into this. You owe him a Public Apology for defamation

I do not get this so these seats are JP's old ones that you bought 2 years ago ? And now you've decided the workman ship is not good enough ?. I have checked mine tonight and look nothing like these. Jurgen has always been good to me and has a good reputation I am sure if you had contacted him directly he would of sorted this out ,even though you did not buy these direct I bet a cheap deal could of been done to put right .I really hope this does not affect Jurgen offering this service.

I am sure if you had contacted him directly he would of sorted this out ,even though you did not buy these direct I bet a cheap deal could of been done to put right .I really hope this does not affect Jurgen offering this service.

Perhaps as a favour at a stretch - by no means is he obliged to unless the seats come with some sort of a warranty that is transferable.

Jamie,

Re read the thread and you'll notice that I have actually tried to avoid this scenario and never mentioned your name.

However, I was riled by poor attitude into my outburst and the photographs do not lie.

I've said my piece and there can be no good to come from further.

Perhaps as a favour at a stretch - by no means is he obliged to unless the seats come with some sort of a warranty that is transferable.

Your right although my point was if David was so dissatisfied he should of tried Jurgen first as I bet it wouldn't cost allot to put that right .

I bought some R888's off a member here a couple of years back, the treads running low, not happy :D

come on get serious - 3 years down the line?? dont like the seats shouldnt have purchased and regarding who trimmed them, who cares.

get some Halfords seat covers job done:eyebrows:

Seriously though if someone said that you'd run away with your tail between your legs that's bang out of order... Doesn't excuse what was said but I would be pissed too. I wouldn't blame jm imports however. It's whoever sold thems responsibility.

I bought some R888's off a member here a couple of years back, the treads running low, not happy :D

come on get serious - 3 years down the line?? dont like the seats shouldnt have purchased and regarding who trimmed them, who cares.

get some Halfords seat covers job done:eyebrows:

LeeP serviced my car 12 months ago, the cheek of it is that I had to service it again - ridiculous service this......

Come to think of it, my non-retrimmed factory-fitted Recaros are starting to show signs of use... where they have been used! I'm going to write to Toyota, it's just not good enough; they were brand new when they were brand new, once upon a time, several years ago.

Seats needing a retrim - or even a re-retrim - having once been perfect... who have thought that such things could happen over time and through use.

I wonder if a 3rd thread will be started on the matter, once this one is locked. :rolleyes:

Jamie,

Re read the thread and you'll notice that I have actually tried to avoid this scenario and never mentioned your name.

However, I was riled by poor attitude into my outburst and the photographs do not lie.

I've said my piece and there can be no good to come from further.

The way you have gone about this is terrible imho David, Instead of talking to myself or jurgen, the first anyone knows that you are not happy is 2 years down the line when you post

"I wouldn't let Jurgen's upholsterer turn up my jeans."
then after you slag off Jurgens work on an open forum you are miffed at his response.

IRRC Jurgen did these for me at cost as a favour to a friend, and he gets all this cr@p over it, you say you was not happy from the day you got them, a simple phone call 2 years ago could have changed all this.

This kind of attitude is disgraceful, childish and disgusting as well as unproffessional! This could of been dealt with in a proffessional and civil manor yet you chose to deal with this issue in a childish manor I have had a few sets of seats and cars from Jurgen and have been more than happy with his service! I'm extremely fussy about my cars and the what comes with/in them.