The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black rear spoiler

StuartW

• 1 month later...

had some enquiries on this and it really is good enough to just bolt straight onto a black supra, or if you wanted a black spoiler. The shine is brilliant. there are a few VERY MINOR stone chips that could easily be touched in but they are so tiny they are hard to see even though the colour underneath is white!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi, If you send me your email i will un pack it from its wrapping and send you a pic, Its a black spoiler, in black lol VGC few minor stone chips as would most spoilers thats have been fitted for a few years. I like my Cars to look mint and this would pass as that if you touched up the stone chips and polished. It looks like original paint as in shiny and good finish. Also if you PM me your mob number i should be able to send a pic via that..Wont be til monday though as away now.

Cheers

Stu

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.