The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Supra Owner

JustGav

Good morning people....

After an exciting weekend of driving my new possesion, I'm finally sat at work and smiling....

Already given it a top notch polish and it is looking lovely in the company car park.... next to all the scoobies and m3s.......

Just wanted to say thanks to Dangerous for a lovely vehicle.

The head unit and origin b2 have already gone in (to warn me of accident black spots of course)

TDax

Good aren't they ! Only got mine a few weeks ago, and haven't used it that much due to bad weather, interior being in bits whilst stereo fitted etc (sorry Steve !)

However, it's all back together and I too am casually looking out the window at it after driving it in this morning :D

Have fun - I sure am !

All the best

Matt

That was probably the eaisest part... needless to say I had no idea how hard it was to do the radio, I'm used to slide in ISO style stuff.....

As far as the B2 goes, I put the screws into one of the blanking plates on the 3 switch unit below the radio... the GPS antenna is in the middle of the back window, with the IR unit behind the rear view mirror.

TDax

Originally posted by Steve W2

:D Just joking - feeling nasty today!

Its a nice car and Brian has put alot of hard work into it. WHat has he got now then?

I go away for a few weeks and look what happes!!!!:eek:

he only gone and got himself a TT.

Roys old one with a wing :D

due to this change i am now currently looking into a TT much earlier then expected...all be it a UK Model :D (gonna have to change slogan above pic me thinks!)

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

he only gone and got himself a TT.

Roys old one with a wing :D

due to this change i am now currently looking into a TT much earlier then expected...all be it a UK Model :D (gonna have to change slogan above pic me thinks!)

:eek: What happened to the TT conversion? Oh well, always knew he was too imaptient for all that:D

Roys car did look like a good buy.

Originally posted by leett

dont make me laugh. did Roy tell you the same thing:p

No he told me!! He didn't tell her anything lol. Which is why I mullered the front valance an not her which is also why i am not allowed to drive it until I fix said valance.

Gav I'll stick that stereo back in me boat if you haven't launched it lol.