The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Noob from New Orleans Louisiana....

Guest gdirty5

Just wanting to say hi, I just bought a 94 turbo model supra with 6 speed and 49k miles.... I'm currently working on it right now, installing a powerhouse racing fuel system upgrade to go with the greddy single turbo conversion... So far, i learned it's a PITB to get around all the hoses etc in the car. Changing the oil yesterday wasn't fun either with the oil filter being where it is. I think I may need to order a relocation kit...

maybe it's bc there was a strut bar and the aeromotive fuel pressure regulator in the way.... It was my first day with the car, just took delivery on Friday evening. And wanted to change EVERYTHING due to it being in storage for the past 5 years. Never worked on a supra before, actually i usually don't tinker with my car much. Usually just wheels, intake, drop and exhaust... Hopefully it'll get easier, i need to run the fuel lines from the fuel rail and FPR all the way back to the tank.... Seems like an all day event for me today....

Nice wheels!

thanks, they were made for the wide body, HRE 549r 18x9.5 in the front, 18x12 in the rear... If i don't put on the wide body, I plan to get them "re-lipped" so they will fit under the fenders...