The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do you still wave/flash to other supra owners?

supra_aero

There is only two Supra's over here that I know of and have seen, and one is mine, and the other is a work colleague, mine is off the road, but I still say hello and wave in work, so does that count?

Can't tell if I like the fact there is next to no Supe's over here, because it makes ours stand out more, if if I dislike it because I like them so much. Anyway, going completely off topic here, ha ha.

I don't unless I am flashed first.

In this day and age there are very few people on the same wave length when it comes to owning the same tyoe of car.

I don't card other Supra anymore either.

H.

Thats the thing. 4 years ago supra owners were much more friendly when you pulled up next to one. I'd have thought the rarer these cars get the more respect and friendly the owners would be. Doesn't seem to be the case though.

I actually get really excited and beep, flash, wave and shout all at once. In usually met with looks of "wtf!!" I think they are non members though. Although there are a few in bristol I never see any and I'm on the road in mine every day and have yet to be spotted :(

*violin*

I'm in bristol... Well drive to work there everyday. We can pre rehearse a coincidental passing lol .

Bristol supra owners generally flash. There 1 middle aged guy who has a red one and he always ignores me without fail. Grrr.

London supra owners flash the least in my experience.

Ha, that would be brilliant. I think I spoke to him. Came up next to each other at the lights. Recommended this site to him. Of its a beat up one then it's him. Got it for £200!

I think some people just have no idea what they have sometimes.

i do, but its only TonyTT so it don't matter that much, :rlol:

Cheeky mofo :D

There isnt many supras around my area the most are members which would always get a flash. I have done it in the past if im elsewhere if i see another supra but 9/10 times it just gets ignored. I have noticed though i get flashed from skylines and the odd 300zx. Pretty much bang on with hondas bunch of dour faced people wherever i seen any. Must be a Honda illness :p