The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Recommend me an interior trimmer

Supra Gaz

Hi all, I have a pair of Recaros and a Bride front seat I want to be trimmed, I have had a couple of quotes off local places that look ok, I wanted to get the seats trimmed in either black fabric or suede, I wanted leather originally but I simply prefer it all soft for my toosh.

So, does anyone know a trimmer that works in fabric and suede as opposed to leather?

Cheers guys

thanks guys for the support ;-)

i have spoke to david we have not done any work directly for him but he has been palmed off something supposedly from me..

so am looking into that as am not aware of any issues. (will speak to david tomorrow or pm him to figure this out)

everyone has different standards etc but for price the quality is very good..

we have been using our trimmer since 2002 .

I sent my full interior up on a pallet with parcel 2 go cost 50 quid and on way back cost a extra 40 to insure it for the full amount

Send them up! I reckon it would still be worth it!!!

And to add to the first post, these are bloody comfy!!

aha i might treat the supra to some nice leather racaros over winter

The only reason I would have reservations about your guy Jurgen, (Please correct my if i'm talking shit, I don't want to offend!). Is that of the few sets of seats that were trimmed by your man, all had had the leather slapped straight over the existing fabric material of the seat. They looked really nice, but felt weird to sit in, and if it was me I would want the old stuff removed and new leather added on top. Might be that you changed trimmer at some point?