Should i sell it an buy a supra  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should i sell it an buy a supra

• yes for those rare non rainy days
    • yes cos supra's are cool
    • no
    • blank vote - i just want to see the results

Guest mopitup

in fact fat, f***ed, and fifty. I'll post some pics if u like but it's just standard. Used to have a Mk3 Supra 3-4 years ago but it was slow and thirsty compared to the UK spec 185 GT4 I replaced it with, then got the bug an got an import WRC. 18 months on an I still like it but beginning to like the idea of something even faster but wonder whether I'll miss the four wheel drive.

If you're a fan of acceleration then the ultimate 0-60 time is going to be better realized in your 205 GT4. But you'll have to chuck a bit of money into it before you'll out pace a standard Supra.

BUT if you're after comfort, sheer pace, mid range power that will out accelerate most other cars.... along with RWD fun, the shape of a true GT car then a Supra TT is the way to go.

Supra's come very well equipped in the toys department, they are also easily tunable to get over 400bhp, and running cost won't be much different from your GT4.

Hope that tips the balance for you ? :p