The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello, new member from Bristol

Guest Robbieharley

Guest Robbieharley

Hello to all,

My name is Robbie and I live in Bristol. I have owned my Supra TT for around 6 months.

Having a few issues at the moment, but due to the amazing knowledge and experience on this forum its being sorted.

Thanks and speak soon,

Robbie

Hello and welcome mate, there's a meet at cribbs causeway this Sunday evening by the costa and tk maxx. I'm going up with a couple mates from Somerset, you should come along :)

Hello and welcome. Only joined last month and I can say this is the club to be in.

About the meet above, anyne got any more details? Thanks

Hello and welcome. Only joined last month and I can say this is the club to be in.

About the meet above, anyne got any more details? Thanks

There's just a local meet there last Sunday of every month, mixture of vehicles.. Everything from supras, gtr's to vw's and stuff. Burgervan there as well. I'll be heading up around six or so.

There's just a local meet there last Sunday of every month, mixture of vehicles.. Everything from supras, gtr's to vw's and stuff. Burgervan there as well. I'll be heading up around six or so.

Tends to be pretty big too. Last time I was there, well over 200 cars in attendance.

I saw a silver supe last time too, maybe it was you Twisted? Going back a few months mind. Saw a white one too, lass driving it, she said she was on here but cant remember her username lol

Tends to be pretty big too. Last time I was there, well over 200 cars in attendance.

I saw a silver supe last time too, maybe it was you Twisted? Going back a few months mind. Saw a white one too, lass driving it, she said she was on here but cant remember her username lol

Not sure if you'll remember, was it completely stock but with big exhaust? If so then that was me :) I don't stay long, don't know anyone there and I just head up to see if there are any other Supras, and to perv on some of the Skylines.

Guest Robbieharley
Ah right, not far from me really. I'm in Headley Park, Just off the Hartcliff way.

Very close. I will keep an eye out for your motor. I'm pretty easy to spot as I have a yellow and black Supra.

My gearbox is dead at the moment, but will join the next meet forsure [GRIN][/GRIN]