The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OK back to work on supra. Fuel rail earth?

The Raven

Ok i went back to work on my car that has now been off road for nearly a year now. I changed the ECU to try and see if that would sort the massive overfuel issue.

I now think they Injecs are stuck open, ALL of them!!!! So i guess that points to an earth? Question is where is the earth to the fuel system?

If anyone wants to come and help me fix the car i will provide a full BBQ, Beer, dancing girls, and i may even sell you my soul (dancing girls may not happen, also i think i sold my soul for haribo a few years back but cant remember)

If I knew mate I would come and help you but all this injector stuff is new to me, im used to working on older cars with carburetters and stuff. Im no good at technical stuff like that but I would of guessed changing the ecu would sort it. Hope you get this fixed soon buddy.