The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Depo Gauges

DodgyRog

Ive got one mate its spot on works really well and boost reading is perfect as i had it confirmed on the dyno day, it looks great in the dark too

That's good to know, I would of liked a Defi, but I don't want to have to pay out for the controller just for a boost gauge

I might get a couple more gauges eventually, but want to spread the cost out a bit and having to lay out £150-£200 just for a boost gauge and controller is nuts in my opinion

Now I have a Depo Boost Gauge on the way, I guess all the other gauges will have to match now, well except for the AEM UEGO AFR Gauge obviously

That's good to know, I would of liked a Defi, but I don't want to have to pay out for the controller just for a boost gauge

I might get a couple more gauges eventually, but want to spread the cost out a bit and having to lay out £150-£200 just for a boost gauge and controller is nuts in my opinion

Now I have a Depo Boost Gauge on the way, I guess all the other gauges will have to match now, well except for the AEM UEGO AFR Gauge obviously

yeah the price of Defi's just wasnt affordable for me tbh and these imo look just as good when they are lit up, ive been looking at getting an afr gauge too match

yeah the price of Defi's just wasnt affordable for me tbh and these imo look just as good when they are lit up, ive been looking at getting an afr gauge too match

I looked at the Depo AFR, but could only find narrow band, which from what I can gather are pointless, so I went for the AEM Wideband as that seems to the one of choice on here

controller for defi boost gauge? please inlighten as i have bought one ?sorry to hijack again rodger

From what I understand Buster, you need a Controller box for Defi Gauges to plug in to, look at the link below

http://www.defi-shop.com/products/list/

Just to check, you didn't buy one of the cheap ones of EBay I hope, if you did, it is more than likely a fake

I did look at the ProSport Gauges Dan, but found mixed reviews on them, where as the Depo Gauges seem to have mainly positive reviews

I have managed to pick up a Depo Boost Gauge cheap off of EBay, so I will give it a try anyway, I will post up my feedback once it has been installed

• 2 weeks later...