The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hey all!

Guest SUPRA_LORD

Guest SUPRA_LORD

hey,

im new to the forums and always been a supra fanatic, im hoping to get one soon( probably next june) or sometime around there. im currently a student, but i know a lot about cars, currently working on getting certified in the bis, and then go for advanced performance. i was looking on Google and i stumbled upon this forum. im glad i found it. It's nice to be part of a community of supra lovers. i feel right at home.

Guest SUPRA_LORD
welcome, i have been on here for a year and here is a lot of information, which i have found very helpful

Like the username !

thanks bro, and thanks everyone. :) im currently studying, im looking for a left hand drive mk4 hardtop 93-94 rz? thanks if anyone can help.:p