The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Streetcar Scotland with British Drifting Championship

Westy

Knockhill have sent me an e-mail re this show. Anyone interested in going!?

Streetcar Scotland with British Drifting Championship:

We are delighted to bring to all enthusiasts and modifiers, Streetcar Scotland and the British Drifting Championship to Knockhill on^29th & 30th September! We'll have plenty of modified cars on show, girls, car clubs, competitions and of course spectacular drifting action from the BDC boys for^Judgement Day^(BDC's Championship Finale). Quite simply there will be a whole host of special machinery on view for you to enjoy.

Boy band star turned drift star Shane Lynch will be competing this weekend, so come along for your chance to meet him and Team Japspeed.^

Streetcar Scotland is another opportunity for all you modified car fans to sample show cars galore, club stands, trade exhibitors and British Drifting action. So get yourself along to Knockhill on the 29/30th September and see first hand some of the most highly tuned and modified cars in Scotland.

·^^^^^^^^^^ The Maxxis British Drifting Championship - Judgement Day

·^^^^^^^^^^ Semi Pro, Pro and Super Professional Drifting Action

·^^^^^^^^^^ Star drifters including Luney, Biagioni, Carter and Lynch

·^^^^^^^^^^ Car Clubs, Trade Stands, Show Cars, Competitions and Girls

·^^^^^^^^^^ Free Drifting and Drag Racing at Lunchtime

The Knockhill Drift circuit is widely regarded as one of the most challenging in the UK. Cars enter the 1st corner section at speeds in excess of 100mph and have to cope with steep downhill undulations and sharp transitions to successfully navigate the track.^ See link for some drift action

http://vimeo.com/32437536

This has been a really good day for the last two years. Last year the final standings weren't decided until the last two runs of the day, that's how close it was.

It really was a good day out with plenty of excellent cars on show and on track. There is also free drag racing during the day up the main straight when the drifting isn't on.

There is a good chance I'll make this but I won't have a supra.

Also, there tends to be a stronger contingent of "ladies" when Mr Lynch in is attendance.

This has been a really good day for the last two years. Last year the final standings weren't decided until the last two runs of the day, that's how close it was.

It really was a good day out with plenty of excellent cars on show and on track. There is also free drag racing during the day up the main straight when the drifting isn't on.

There is a good chance I'll make this but I won't have a supra.

Also, there tends to be a stronger contingent of "ladies" when Mr Lynch in is attendance.

I got this letter through the post yesterday with the booking form, wasn't sure if anyone would be keen for it though

You guys think you will go then!?

If not I'll probably still go but just to spectate.