The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finding a q45 90mm throttle body?

Parry_10

Took me ages too dude to locate one, surf the nissan forums or ebay usa is also good. Greddy do the flanges, plus you will need the greddy intercooler pipe work to go to the q45... makes life easy plus they aint alot of money.

Got a link for the greddy flanges and pipework bud? I was just going to fabricate my own intercooler pipework. Yeh there is loads on ebay usa for around £100 shipped just seeing if I could find one in the u.k first. I know im also going to need the tps adaptor as well:)

The tps adaptor is also from greddy mate. yeah £100-120 seems the going rate, i doubt you will have problems with ebay usa but yeah looking local or uk is always good option first.

Lee sourced all my bits for me and got them shipped from greddy, ill pm the prices i paid if you like incase you want to ship around. The pipe work is just so easy to buy from them and its already perfect. Oh and you need a reducer coupling for the pipe work to Q45 too (unless you buy the greddy kit) i might still have the genuine blue greddy coupling at work if you want it as i changed to black due to being fussy git

Edited by Rob_Mitchell (see edit history)

The tps adaptor is also from greddy mate. yeah £100-120 seems the going rate, i doubt you will have problems with ebay usa but yeah looking local or uk is always good option first.

Lee sourced all my bits for me and got them shipped from greddy, ill pm the prices i paid if you like incase you want to ship around. The pipe work is just so easy to buy from them and its already perfect. Oh and you need a reducer coupling for the pipe work to Q45 too (unless you buy the greddy kit) i might still have the blue greddy coupling at work if you want it

Yeh ebay US is good I ordered the intake plenum from US 2-3 days ago turned up at my door today. Ive got a reducer coupling and I already have pipework so I will just make my own up will only be an hours work had to do it on my last supra. Cheers for the offer though I will probably just get the q45 tb from ebay US as well but im in no rush for it.