The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help needed with partnumbers for the L+R reardriveshafts

Mario

I'm after the two nuts which supposed to go on both ends they're indicated in the picture by red arrows, really have no idea if they have an particular name but would like to get them new from the Toyota dealer. Just sent my whole B03B package of to the garage to be restored, but need to purchase those two nuts as they weren't included in the package I bought,

8006024157_c63cf8b254_b.jpg

8006024106_71762fcaa8_b.jpgAnother question is if it is possible to remove the abs rings on both the left and right rear driveshafts without any concerns.

Thanks for your help.

Edited by Mario (see edit history)

Nut - 90179-26006 (x2)

Cover - 42428-24010 (x2)

The second part is the little castellated cap that actually locks the nut to the split pin.

Can't really help you regarding the ABS rings, yes is probably the answer but I wouldn't expect to be able to use them again.

I'm not sure if they are just pressed on or fitted some other way.