The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what stock looking wide arch kits are there?

Dan_Turism0

Nur motorsport or Do Luck for me, having seen Jamie's it is simply a widen stock look which couldn't be better for what you are after by the sounds of it. I was very impressed with the Do Luck ones to though, on the way to Suprapod this year I was briefly following Jamesy and the arches looked perfect, wide but still kept the stock lines of sorts :)

Jamesys doluck looks seriously hot but thats mainly down to the doluck rear wing, i followed it to suprapod and love that spoiler.

Jamies black beast is just a stock supra with huge injections of steroids. James (turtleheads) aerotop is lovely too.

Jamies old car* ;)

cool anyone know if they mate up to the stock bumper/skirts though or if they need to be pulled to fit flush?

Nur mate up as normal to stock bumper mate do lucks wont as they mate up with the do luck front bumper.

I'm with you mate, your name on the log book, a car is a car, put your own stamp on it and enjoy punishing the hell out of it!

:thumbs:

Stock fenders front & rear, with wheels and tyres that fit properly/a badass stance. Wish mine was stock bodied, nur arches are not what they're cracked up to be!

shh your not meant to tell them that;) haha. I disagree though when I was driving back from that brighton meet behind you I was thinking wow that car really does look the nuts! and in black=perfect. It was your car that made me want nur arches and after I just spent £££ on mine having veilsides:( the nur arches really do look the part even though the quality of them may not be all that. Plus I like the fact most of my shell is carbon fibre:D